Port Kembla Cricket Club
Where The Cricket Meets the Sea
Welcome to the 2019/20 Cricket Season
Welcome to the 2019/20 Cricket Season at PKCC. For our players and members it is an exciting time to play cricket with changes to the junior structure of competitions and pathways at a national level and with massive developments at our home ground, King George V Oval. Specifically, the club has been lucky enough to receive grants from the Port Kembla Community fund and as a result has seen the introduction of a brand new cricket square/irrigation on the main oval, comprehensive ground lighting on our Junior training and playing oval as well as a brand new 3 lane cricket training facility that will be completed within the month. Subsequently, these new additions along with years of re-building a strong and inclusive club culture has put us on the map as “the place to play cricket”.
PKCC Whole Club Season Launch
- Start at 10:00am
- Juniors Welcome Day with Games and Activities
- Seniors Inter-Club Trial
- Free Whole Club BBQ Lunch
All Past, Current and Future players and members welcome!
Online registration is now open for the 2019/20 season. Get in early and secure your membership. Active Kids Vouchers accepted! Click the link below and follow the prompts to sign up!
Sign up with PKCC today!
- You will need your Medicare Card to claim your FREE Active Kids Voucher. Apply online to receive your voucher number. Simply search in Google: Apply for Active Kids Voucher
- Next visit our website, www.portkemblacricket.com and use the registration Links.
- Click on type of cricket you want to register for. Fill in details and click on terms and conditions at the end.
- In the Pay Now section click on Promotion/Voucher Code and select Active Kids NSW ($100) in the drop-down menu. Enter your voucher code in the blank box below and hit APPLY. It will then confirm your voucher.
- Then click Complete Registration button to finalise.If you have already used your child’s two Active Kids Vouchers then you can pay $99 online by entering your Visa card details instead of the Voucher option.
Please Note: If you are registering a child to play Club Cricket in U11, U13 or U15 then you will be asked to sign up to my-cricket. If your child is new to cricket then follow the prompts. If your child has played before then you will need to enter your login details. If you have forgotten your details there is an option to reset them and an email will be sent.
Get to know us
A bunch of good blokes dedicated to providing opportunities to cricketers young and old. Making great people first and good cricketers second.
Like a great innings, we started small. We got a few singles, rotated the strike. Now we are hitting boundaries and scoring hundreds. Have a look at how we started off below.